Bridal Candle

I think it's okay to give a handmade candle if that is something you think she might like. Most people like candles, so you're probably safe.

If you don't know her that well, I would do a candle in white or in her "wedding color(s)". If you asked my mom what my fav color is, she would probably not have any idea, so I wouldn't make one based on what someone tells me her fav color is. White is always good. What scent are you going to use? That would be a tough one for me.

I recently went to a bridal shower(my brothers fiance, whom i never met)Aside from the regular gift I brought her, I made a white pillar,dressed it up with lace, and two other girly colored ones, put them in a basket and she loved them! I'd say make a couple different ones. If they smell great and look pretty, she'll probably love them no matter what color. And I think a handmade gift is always better than a store bought one.

Find out her colors! My niece is getting married in August and I asked her sister what colors her bridesmaids dresses are so I could make her a nice candle gift basket. You never know, if she likes your candles she might want some candles at her wedding!! Everyone loves candles!! (that I know anyways..LOL)

I gave a friend of mine candles for her shower, and she loved it! I made up a little basket assortment, didn't try to match colors or anything; depends on the bride, I guess. It's also nice word of mouth to build sales (bring cards).