JS Fantasia de Cioccolata

To Grandma's Kitchen -

My apologies. I'm sorry this turned into such a nightmare for you.

The only reason I responded to Jordan was because I received a PM late Friday night, while working on the newsletter. I was unaware of an email from you. I had no idea what was going on.

I told Jordan, it might possibly be the cocoa and if that were the case, it would more than likely be okay thinking it would dissolve when heated. I did not have any floaties in my oil, so I am at a loss until I can look at it.

I went thru all my mail boxes and found your email in the Spam Box sent on Friday. I replied to you by email on Saturday morning ending with - if you have any concerns with the product I would gladly send you a new bottle or any other bottle of oil - your choice.

I have family members home for the first time in a long time and will not be returning to the office until Tuesday and will look look at the Fantasia at that time.

I will gladly replace this oil for anyone who has concerns. I do not expect anyone to have to strain this oil.

We have sold a tremendous amount of Fantasia and no one has said anything to me about floaties of any kind. This is a problem that was brought to my attention very late on a Friday night of a long holiday weekend. I promise you it will be addressed.

I am always very prompt in responding to all e-mails. I value my customers and your satisfaction is always my main concern. I apologize to you all for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Becky Jo