Is there a need...

Thanks guys for all the replies. I definitely see there is a need so I'm seriously considering it. As many of you know, my full time job keeps me running about 70 hours a week on top of that, add trying to build my own business. It's just too much and my heart isn't in the job I've held for the last 12 years. Something has to give.

DH and I have been talking and we decided that I will quit my full time job later this year and fully devote my time to building my own BB and candle business as well as the photography business. I will come up with a pricing tier and all the other info as soon as I am at a point where I can spend time doing it. I anticipate this to be within the next 6 months. I'll work out all the details then.

As far as how to get your products to me to shoot, unless you're close or within driving distance to me, shipping would be the only option. We'll be moving to Western Kentucky within the next two months, so I'll be more centrally located than I am now.

Thanks very much for the encouragement. I feel really good about this aspect of the business and think that it will be something that will benefit everyone!

Oooh Grumpy, I knew we were getting close, but now you're moving closer to me???!!! Yippee!! Shoot me a pm when you get a chance :)

DH and I have been talking and we decided that I will quit my full time job later this year and fully devote my time to building my own BB and candle business as well as the photography business.

Congrats and good luck on your new venture!