Jar Search

Has anyone seen the Country Comfort jars BCN has added to their site? I've been hunting through jar sites for the past 2 months, trying to find a new jar, as I'm thinking of changing over my entire candle line and I've fallen in love with these. With the rust lid w/ handle, I should say. I just got off the phone with them and think I've sprouted a few new grays. The cost of a case each of the 16 and 26 oz. with lids for both isn't that bad, but OMG, shipping is almost equal to it. I can't believe how ridiculous it's gotten. :mad: .... I won't rant though, as much as I'd like to ;) .... Anyone know of a closer supplier for these lids, with possibly comparable pricing? Thanks!!! :)

These jars are made by Anchor Hocking.

You can get them in bulk at decent prices from WSP and C&S without the lids. BCN has the best price on these metal lids. If you can have these shipped to a commercial address and use the 200 lb shipping tier, you can save greatly on your shipping charges.

I know it can be annoying to have to get two shipments. But that is the only way I can see on getting the best possible price with this lid.

TVG has those lids along with jars http://www.tvguilfoil.com

They fit apothacary jars. They don't have a lot of info on there site but you can call them and they will send you samples & they are great to work with.

They have the metal lids with & without handles in black, rust & silver zink. They don't fit tight like a glass lid with a fitment does, their more of a loose cover.

These jars are made by Anchor Hocking.

You can get them in bulk at decent prices from WSP and C&S without the lids. BCN has the best price on these metal lids. If you can have these shipped to a commercial address and use the 200 lb shipping tier, you can save greatly on your shipping charges.

I know it can be annoying to have to get two shipments. But that is the only way I can see on getting the best possible price with this lid.

Do you know about http://www.tvguilfoil.com they are in NY and there prices are better.

Do you know about http://www.tvguilfoil.com they are in NY and there prices are better.

Yes, I have ordered from them before. :wink2:

I don't think their pricing is better when you factor in the shipping. I have a really substancial Fedex discount and C&S will use it to ship for me to a commercial address. I just got a smaller order that was over 300 lbs and it cost me less than 25.00.

I don't use these jars- I use Elevation jars and tumblers. I just switched to Elevation jars for my regular and wholesale line because of the cost and I could use one or more of the sizes for wickless, which is something a few of my wholesale clients are wanting in their stores.

I can get them from Fairway, and Ron is fabulous- but the shipping would be killer.

• 4 months later...