Tart Warmers

KimM

What kind of warmers does everyone use?

Tealight or Electric?

I have been using a little crock on a jar warmer but want something different. I like the crock/warmer in the bathrooms but want something different for the Kitchen.

LR I have to use tealight, for some reason I can't smell electric in there. I think since it is open into the DR.

Well I prefer the the tealight method. I have the electric burners, but just don't use them. My tealight burners are smaller and take up less space. Plus I have limited plug-ins, so it just works better for me all in all.

Definitely electric. I do not like nor will I sell tealite burners. In my experience, they get very hot, smoke, and are prone to cracking. :shocked2:

What kind of electric ones do you have?

I use electric tart warmers. I have this awesome one that plugs right into the outlet I can use it as a night light or a warmer. Love it in the bathroom or kitchen!

plugin.jpg

I have them on my site.

I have seen these but was afraid of the melted wax being that close to the outlet. Is the bowl deep?

I use electric tart warmers. I have this awesome one that plugs right into the outlet I can use it as a night light or a warmer. Love it in the bathroom or kitchen!

plugin.jpg

I have them on my site.

Do you use tarts in your's or oil?

I am looking at one on Ebay and she says to use oil in it

I use the tart warmers from Jackel, and also have one from Home and Garden Party. They are the tealight kind. I like em better, since the tealight will go out after about 4 hours, and I don't have to remember to turn it off!! :P

I think this is all in personal preference! I sell not only the tealight ones but also two styles of electric. One is like a jar warmer (with a heating element in the base) only instead of the flat plate it has the well for the oil or tart and the other has the base (about 4 1/4" tall) and a 40watt light bulb goes in there and then it has a dish that sits on the top. I sell the heck out of all three types.

HTH

Do electric warmers need to be in open space or can you put them say on a shelf that has a shelf above it?

I have a tower by the TV that houses all theTV stuff and I don't want to put an electric warmer on top and have the cord hanging down, I currently have a tealight on top. I was wondering about putting an electric one on the first shelf but it wouldn't be open, there is the top.