Bundt Cakes

I tried one a couple weeks ago but didn't wick it, matter of fact had to remelt and never have repoured again. Didn't get the right color or the right texture. I'm like you I'd like to know how to do this also. Sorry I couldn't help, just learning myself. Maybe somebody here can help you. :smiley2:

I tried 3 or 4 of these, but they absolutely wouldn't burn right. I did recently see, on someone's website, that they had filled up the inside hole with icing and toppings, so that would make it burn better.

What I got was 4 or 5 small holes, then they'd pour out into the center, where no wax was. So I'd recommend that after you take it out of the mold, you put enough frosting on it that it fills up the inside cavity and then add some crumb topping or something to make it look authentic.

Oh, I used votive wicks on mine. It was a while ago, but I think it was either HTP41s or 44Z wicks.

DanaE

I made a small bundt cake a few weeks ago (using the mold from Candles and Supplies). I filled in the middle with white icing, so it looked like frosting. I used a wick pin in mine and then wicked with a 44z (wax was 6228, gingerbread FO at 6%). The 44 burned nicely, was a too small. I haven't made anymore to test with a larger wick yet, but I think a 51 should take care of it. I know this isn't a ton of info, but I hope it helps.