Q. about packaging/ labels

beck180

Can someone explain to me how you go about shrink wrapping votives, like they do in the store?

Also, what size labels do you use for candle tins? like the 16 oz. and 8 oz. round label on top and rectangle on the side.

Thanks You ~

I buy as many of these as she can get in a large envelope (to save on shipping).

http://cgi.ebay.com/200-SHRINK-WRAP-BAGS-Size-4-x-6-Perfect-For-Soap-Making_W0QQitemZ9520658865QQcategoryZ50955QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Then I cut them in half, pop in a votive, tape it shut using my label (1/2 of an 8160 address label) shrink it and pop the warning on the bottom. Looks very professional.

Ok what I do is cut my shrink wrap sheets into small squares (4x6) then I place the cut sheet on the table like a diamond. Take the votive and start rolling and cut off the excess, then hit it with the heat gun and voila.

I have been attempting to shrink wrap my votives with shrink wrap tubing and they don't look so hot. Could you please post a pic of how you do yours, GingerKay.

As for tins, I use the 2-1/2" round labels on the lids only. No rectangular labels on the sides.

I have been attempting to shrink wrap my votives with shrink wrap tubing and they don't look so hot. Could you please post a pic of how you do yours, GingerKay.

I'd like to see some good shrink wrapping as well. Mine looks pretty bad.