Advice for/ when buying tart warmers

Look, Look on bottom for watts! i found a man selling these beautiful large tart melters at flea market sat. i was so excited and happy, not only was they large and pretty but had a large enough dish on top to be able to put 2 standard size tarts. and no shipping charges. the 7 i saw on bottom and thought was 17 watts, was only 7 watts. i plugged one up when i got home to test, a few mins later the tart had melted but wasn't strong like i knew it should be, temp was only 140. emptyed it out and checked bottom again, thats when i saw in all my happiness at finding these i had made a mistake, it had a 7 on it. now i have 2 pretty warmers that don't get hot enough. $30 threw away.:cry2:

No bulb, warming plate. i guess i can keep them in my bedroom and bath. but not where i need them with a strong throw. i had got them ,to put into baskets. glad i didn't have more money with me, i would have bought more.