Best Vanilla Scent

Jaye

I'm in the process of ordering a HUGE :drool: number of FO's from The Candle Source... but can't decide which vanilla scent to choose. It's a toss-up between French Vanilla, Vanilla Crunch and Warm Vanilla Sugar. After reading the reviews for this supplier, I couldn't wait to place my order, but nobody mentioned vanilla. Have any of you used any of these scents in candles? I don't use soy, paraffin blends only. TIA! :cheesy2:

I knew I should have waited for somebody to reply. Unfortunately, I was my usual impatient self this morning and placed my order not long after asking about the scents. And which one do you think I ordered? Yep... French Vanilla!!! :rolleyes2 LOL! Thanks anyway Jen! I'll remember the Warm Vanilla Sugar for next time. :smiley2:

just like me!!!! i can't wait to click the "order" button and get my FO's!! Who knows, maybe you'll like the french van....i just didn't think it was strong enough. But trust me i think next time you should order warm van sug!;)