Got my JS order!!

I can't believe how quick I got my order! I just want to thank all of you that recommended JS to me! Trying something new was not an easy step for me to take, but I think I made a good decision (with all of your help ;) )! I spoke with Becky for a while yesterday and she's going to be a pleasure to do business with (and she spoke highly of you too!). I've also never received so many "freebies" either! Every fo ordered (the sassy sweet tarts is a little iffy) smells wonderful oob--can't wait to put it in wax! I will have a busy weekend!:yay:

P.S. AngelaVA....you've gotta order it with your order this week...it's mouth watering!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

My order list this week is getting pretty long, lol. I remember a time when I had tried most of her FOs. But now she's adding them so fast, I can't keep up, lol.

I hope you like the ones you ordered. What all did you get?? :D

I can't wait to try them all, but I'm sitting on 30 (from another supplier) that I just got a week ago! It will be a while before ordering again, but it will come from Becky! Let's see, Banana Berry Smoothie (smells OTW oob), Caribbean Holiday-mmm, Cinnamon Vanilla, Cinnamon Donuts (just made some Donut tarts and cinni minni's with that one), Coconut Cream Pie, Fruit Slices, Pink Lemonade, Key Lime Pie, Orange Dreamsicle, Sassy sweet tarts, Honey Almond, Spice apple pie, Yahoo! Berry Lemonade, Apple torta, Bear claws. I'll never get enough! Glad I got my wax in today, too! Waiting on banana embeds and will get on the banana berry smoothie! ttys! Have a great weekend!