Protecting Labels

Brenda, I also use kraft and an inkjet printer. I have found that Krylon Acrylic Crystal Clear (Satin Finish) works well. It is non yellowing and can be used on paper. You can get it at Walmart in the paint dept. They also have another spray in the craft dept. that is good but it is more expensive than the Krylon.

Brenda, I also use kraft and an inkjet printer. I have found that Krylon Acrylic Crystal Clear (Satin Finish) works well. It is non yellowing and can be used on paper. You can get it at Walmart in the paint dept. They also have another spray in the craft dept. that is good but it is more expensive than the Krylon.

This is what I have started to so and it seems to be working.. new to B&B so will see how it works in the long run.

Thanks for the replies! I have some of the Acrylic spray from the craft department at Walmart but it is Matte. I will give that a try. I also have a clear spray paint but it isn't the Krylon, it's just normal spray paint. I kinda want a glossy appearance rather than matte so I'll have to get some of the Krylon in the semi-gloss. Thanks again ~ Brenda