scent throw in natures garden fo

dixiegal

anyone use them in ecosoya cb? thier site says no more then 1.5 pp, I added this much to my wax at 185 which works very well for my other fo's I used a 16 oz tin for wickless candles, fo are best friends and nag champa, waited 24 hours, which has always been enough for me in wickless to test for throw. both are fully melted and you can only smell them if you stand right over them and its still very light. do you think NG just need a longer cure or do they just not work well in ecosoya?

all my other wickless fill my house with scent before they are even half melted. I made 8 oz jjs for testers too and figure theres no use trying them if the wickless wont throw. one more thing they both have wonderful cold throw.

I know its not candle nose because I had my daughter in law come over and sniff too, shes my nose when mine wont work.;)

Like IDA above, I use pure and have tried NG Best friends adding FO at 170*. I didn't get much hot or cold throw after 48 hours. However, after a week of curing, both the hot and cold throw became much stonger.