You all weren't kidding....Yuck!

hewells

We are testing Candle Chem's marijuana FO...and my gosh that is some yucky stuff...who ever said it smelled like that was way off. I never remember it ever smelling like that when I was younger. So I guess it is off to test some other companies.

This isn't a scent that I plan to carry more then April of every year when U of M has their annual hash bash, but I sure would like to find one that smells right. Maybe if I mix a few of them and add fresh dirt to it....what do you think, would it work???

Well on the university of Michigan campus they have a rally every year for not only the legalization and decriminalization of marijuana, they have alot of speakers. People sell alot of merchandise, some people smoke(in Ann Arbor it is only a $25.00 fine).

I like peaks, my dear hubby was a pot head when we married 25 years ago,lol. I never liked the stuff, it made me have panic attacks, plus Im naturaly spaced out without any help:p and I dont think its 100% the smell of pot but all our old pot head buddys seem to know what the scent is.

I know nothing about Hash Bashes but the nuns in school were always impressed that we could get two bucks a brownie at our school trip bake sale.:cool2:

They were pretty popular at our bake sales in school too.:laugh2:

I've tested Peak- Mary Jane and wasn't impressed. It smelled like a combination of herbal shampoo and ashtray. This topic has come up several times. So far it doesn't seem that any supplier really comes close to a good Pot FO.