question/opinion on business name

I knew what my business name was going to be as soon as I thought of it...."Bella Beans Candle Company" i love it. Its whimsy and classic at the same time. however I decided that in the future I want to carry bath and body as well (when I get the candle thing down). I am rethinking the "candle Company" part of my name. I have been concidering just making it "Bella Beans" thats it thats all.. ...what do you all think? I think this generalizes the bussiness more and gives me room to expand as far as selling other products in the future. Since when I do start making B&B I want to incorperate Soy into those products as well. So "Beans" is perfect for both candles and B&B.

Because after all soy is a bean :cheesy2:

Just a thought to consider, I wanted to get you all opinions as well.

You could also do Bella Beans Candle & Bath - just have the bath portion of your page in progress. Since domains are fairly cheap, you might want to register a few variations of your name too - Bella Beans, Bellas Beans, etc . . .