wax bears

Hey guys, I have decided to try my luck with some wax bears. I am brand new to this. My friend and I (angied) have started a web site with some bath and body products. www.ascentfromabove.net. However, I would like to branch out and play around with the bears. Strictly for myself at this point. We have a good supplier www.juliescandles.com that is close. That saves on postage for me. My question is Julie explained to me how to make the dipped bears....so I set off to create one....I dipped it and then squeezed to excess wax off the bear. Put the bear on wax paper and tried to shape and fluff up the fur. It is not completely dry but it doesn't seem to be as "hard" as ones that I have bought before. Any advice? Sorry for sounding so green....but I am. I plan to practice practice and practice some more. I just was hoping for some tried and true expert advice from the forum. Thanks in advance guys.

cattzclawz

cathy

I agree with Angela, it might not have set up yet. Another possibility might be that the other bears you bought might have had more wax, and you are squeezing out a lot of it? Not that either way is right or wrong...