First craft show

Im getting nervous:undecided Ive got about 200 candles, 200 tarts, 80 cinnamon bun tarts, 80 dipped ragballs, I wish I could take my bb but I dont have insurance yet bc we had a financial setback, im just worried I wont be able to fill up a 12 x 12 area very well do you think that will hurt me any set up ideas that could make it look full, also I couldnt afford to get the 100$ canopy either:cry2: I hope my candles dont start melting, I wish I knew some one I could borrow from and renting costs more than buying, BUT I am very excited I hope I do well:D .

rachel

You'll do fine. If you're really worried about not being able to fill, you might take some items to help display some of your stuff ... for instance show people the different ways to use scented rags and if you have a stock load of tarts, that's going to fill up quite a bit of room no? We don't even have 100 of them, but to lay them out on display with a burner etc. we can easily fill up half a table or more. Bring cute plates for your cinnamon bun tarts etc.

I think you'll find that 200 candles can easily fill a side of your booth too ;)

Boy, I remember being worried I would not have enough stuff to fill up a space and I ended up not having enough room....and I don't think I had as much as you do !!! I think you will be very surprised....also you can display it very creatively to make it look like more if you need to...also, take some greenery (ivy vines, single flower heads etc.) that you can use as filler if you need to.

Hope you sell out!