I am so proud of myself....Third time was most definitely the charm!!!

I am so proud of myself these really turned out great and guess what I didn't get zapped....so I did it!!!! :yay: :yay:

These are scented cuccumber melon, I have two pics one is of my mini slices and the other is the larger slices. Each slice is not even so I may be in trouble with regards to the swap. I kinda got carried away with the cutter:whistle: .

Mental note to self: Get a kelsei mold, the wood molds are nice but hate lining the darn things!!!

Scented: I did it right this time, yay!!! :whoohoo:Notice I even have some swirls....Go Pam, Go Pam :yay: :yay: . Okay I think I've done enough chanting, I think everyone get's the point on how excited I am.... ;)

post-425-139458401299_thumb.jpg

post-425-139458401305_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words. I'm just glad I was finally able to do it, afterall practice makes perfect!!!!;) I let a couple of friends see them, and they too were impressed, unfortunately they have to wait 4 weeks to try these babies out, but I tell them it's like wine, it gets better with time.