HELP...getting stressed out...

I've only been making candles for about 2 months, and I recently gave a candle to a co worker. Well everyone at worked love it, and all of a sudden I actually have orders for candles. But I can't seem to get the bubbles out of the layered/rustic candles. I've been trying all weekend, and don't have a single one that I'd feel comfortable accepting money for. Can y'all take a look at the candle below and maybe give me some things to try? The bubbles are ruining every rustic candle I try.

Also, besides the big bubble holes, do small bubbles cause the tiny pin holes?

THANKS!

post-3284-139458401279_thumb.jpg

Yeah...I tried the tapping thing. I was tapping as hard as I could without denting my mold. But with me pouring at low temps, the sides firm up quickly...so it looks like the bubbles are forming as I'm pouring.

Hey Bry rustic is a cold pour and some bubbles are bound to happen. BUT ... if you look down the sides of the mold after you pour, you should see where those have formed. You can take a skewer or whatever and nudge that bubble loose ... you can lightly zap the area with a heat gun to get the air to release ... and you can live with it or plug the holes after they come out of the mold.

Personally I've found tapping to be a waste of time on rustics, but that's me.

Maybe you could try pouring at a slightly higher temp. so that the wax is cool but not slushy. BTW, I wouldn't worry too much about the aesthetics of the bubble holes, after all it is a 'rustic' candle. I'd just be concerned about air pockets within the candle and if you feel confident that they're non-existent then beauty is in the eye of the beholder.