Bunny's Bath Melts ~ Pics~ Step By Step

Because I mostly make CP soap, I really enjoy making these because they are ready to use right away unlike soap which takes about 3 weeks to use!

What I did was 1/2'ed the recipe so I could make a smaller amount and then make the other 1/2 the batch with a different FO. A whole batch makes alot!!!!! My pleasure to make this step-by-step!

wonderful step by step and they look so pretty,mine are bumpy lumpy no matter how much I stir, how do you get yours so smooth? In you pic adding the ca it looks all creamy like pudding, mine looks grainy at this point like stirring sugar into a batter KWIM? Anyone know what Im doing wrong/

I've had the same results as you; more like sand. No way I can pour, scoop is a better description. Just a guess, but it may be from using 1oz shea to 7oz cocoa. The original recipe (which is the one I used) is all cocoa butter.

I've had the same results as you; more like sand. No way I can pour, scoop is a better description. Just a guess, but it may be from using 1oz shea to 7oz cocoa. The original recipe (which is the one I used) is all cocoa butter.

no mine you can still pour, Im just not getting a smooth finished product that Im seeing others are getting

Mine started out grainy - even when I (finally) took them out of the freezer. But somehow it all smoothed out.

Interestingly, as condensation collected on them after their time in the freezer I could hear fizzing - maybe that surface reaction made them smooth on top?

BTW when I heard that happening I quickly started blotting with paper towels, but doubt that did much good. And they are still delightful anyway.

• 1 month later...