Double Wicking Question

Thanks for the tip! I just poured with 2 HTP 73's. This is the first time I've double wicked. Using chopsticks to hold the wick in place after pouring isn't working well w/double wicks - I'm going to have to find another method.

Thanks for the tip! I just poured with 2 HTP 73's. This is the first time I've double wicked. Using chopsticks to hold the wick in place after pouring isn't working well w/double wicks - I'm going to have to find another method.

Try drilling a small hole in the middle of popsicle sticks..I have had much better luck using them.

Listen to Kaybee - she is the queen of double wicking!!! :thumbsup:

LOL Meridith! Don't think I am the queen, but I sure have double wicked a bunch of jars with lots of diff. waxes, with HTP wicks. Too many to remember, LOL!

I take 2 craft sticks (popsicle sticks) put them together and secure them with clothespins. Make sure they are pulled tight. Works great and is cheap!

Dixie