Wodnering what everyone is chargeing for r/o

Hi Cindy,

I also sell a 12oz metro and I think your math is right on. I have to charge a little less, $9.00, due to the compition but my prices usually work out to around a dollar per oz - if I stick to my formula. I adjust based on competion and other factors. I haven't been selling very long though, so I'll be interested to hear the other response on this one.

I also am carrying the 8 and 12 oz metros and did some internet research and it appears that the 8 oz are selling between $7.00 and $11.00 and the 12 oz are selling between $12.00 and $17.00. So I think your pricing is in the ball park. It depends on the area that you are in and what type of buyers you have. I usually go about a dollar an ounce on my regular candle line. It may be a bit more with some specialty items.

The only reason I decided to go to $ 9 on my 12 Oz Metro is because I can make up for it on my 6 oz jar. The 6 oz cost next to nothing to make ( the jars were a steal ), so I try to make up the difference there. I think it's important not to cheat yourself. My 12 oz may have a low price but my 6 oz is the one that sells really well. So that's where I look for the profits.;)