love the wax hate the shipping what to do..

ok so I have tested two 100% soy waxes and one parablend. I am very unhappy with the results of the 100% brands (EZ SOY and Bluegrass) Even though I wanted to market 100% natural on my labels, thats not gonna happen. So I have decided that I am going to start using a blend or parrafin and soy. I have tested the 70/30 blend from Green Leaf and so far I really like my results. The only problem is the shipping is very high for me. I live in PA and last time I ordered the shipping was more then the wax itself.

My question.....is there another blend out there that is jsut as good as the 70/30 that is closer to me?

perhaps its too late but Ive had wonderful success with 100% soy:yay: and if you have any wax left and want to give it one more try, I can help you through it step by step, Sorry I didnt answer the real question( please dont get mad:cheesy2: )I just love soy and the value it brings.

but if your done with 100%, the people on the kycandlewaxsupply board have had wonderful success with vickys parablend waxes, and if you get on the board you could talk to those who have used it with success and find a good one. Vicky has the best customer service and could be a great help

I hope this helps Good Luck!

rachel

What kind of wax do you use? I really want to make this wax work but im not willing to invest anymore money onto testing it. i will however use what is left of what I have if you want to help me thru it that would be great. i still have some EZ SOY, enough for about 3 or four more candles and I have enough Bluegrass for about 6 more candles. Ill get in touch with you when Im ready to test again it will probably be on Sunday if thats ok. Or maybe you can just PM your "secret" to success with this stuff LOL cause lord knows I need it! :cheesy2:

Just Scent has a great 50/50 wax. Shipping to me is much cheaper than from GL, so you might want to try that. Candles and Supplies also has a blend (I think it's called the production blend). They are much closer to you, so you might want to try that one out.

ok Roxi so I went to Ky's site and just ordered three pounds of all three of there 100% soy waxes to test. Ok so in mot ready to throw in the towel just yet. :wink2:

My shipping was much better though!

ill keep everyone posted on my results

just let me know what time sunday and ill walk you through it before then let me know what jars wicks so I can find out more info for you from others who have had good success with those jars. I use 8oz jj, 8oz mason, 16 oz apothacary. Let me know when your ready-k-

rachel

ok so I have tested two 100% soy waxes and one parablend. I am very unhappy with the results of the 100% brands (EZ SOY and Bluegrass) Even though I wanted to market 100% natural on my labels, thats not gonna happen. So I have decided that I am going to start using a blend or parrafin and soy. I have tested the 70/30 blend from Green Leaf and so far I really like my results. The only problem is the shipping is very high for me. I live in PA and last time I ordered the shipping was more then the wax itself.

My question.....is there another blend out there that is jsut as good as the 70/30 that is closer to me?

I'm working on a solution for this issue. I'm trying to get a distribution/shipping point out of NJ (for wax only) that would make shipping a LOT cheaper to surrounding areas. I will let you know if it works out.:cool2:

Thanks

I'm working on a solution for this issue. I'm trying to get a distribution/shipping point out of NJ (for wax only) that would make shipping a LOT cheaper to surrounding areas. I will let you know if it works out.:cool2:

Thanks

Oh Brenda, that would be wonderful. I love the wax, but the shipping makes me wish I kived in Texas again. Keep us posted.

Thanks

Oh gosh, I would be in seventh heaven, I for one am rooting for you! {heck, I'm sure there are many, many others too!} Oooh, I can just see it now: death by wax,lol :laugh2:

I really hope you can find a shipping point closer to PA. :yay:

Thanks

How about the Midwest also. I tested the sample you sent, didn't even feel like curing it, and it is just wonderful.

Thank you.