another wholesale question...

latch

one potiential wholesaler wants to me to find a signature scent for her business.. she agreed to use other scents but wants to find one exclusive to her shop.. my question is she has not found something i already have so i am not sure i have the time or money to start testing scents...would anyone or has anyone done this?? i thought of charging an initial fee for signature scents to differ the cost of testing... on the other hand this could be a nice size wholesale account and maybe i should not complain?? she just seems hard to please, she wants something she had before "something tea?" that sure narrows it down dosent it??

thanks for reading

I personally WOULD charge for the signature scent because if it a great seller, you will not be able to carry it in your own line. Only she will. She needs to be willing to shell out the money for testing if she wants something special. If she's not willing, I wouldn't do it.:rolleyes2

JMO

I personally WOULD charge for the signature scent because if it a great seller, you will not be able to carry it in your own line. Only she will. She needs to be willing to shell out the money for testing if she wants something special. If she's not willing, I wouldn't do it.:rolleyes2

JMO

I completely agree. If she wants something special, she should be willing to pay for the testing. Especially if she isn't even sure what scent she wants. You shouldn't have to bear that cost yourself.