Should of Listened to MA

moonrose64

Aromatic Mills.

How was your buying experience?

Like shall we say...DID U EVER GET YOUR ORDER? :mad:

Or Perhaps. DO YOU EVER GET EMAILS ANSWERED?:mad:

Or maybe this, Was she quick to take the money But nothing else after that?

Can ya see what I'm getting at? GRRRRRR

Ma, I shoulda listened to you.....

Go ahead Ma. Say it. I told Ya so.....

I want my stuff and I want it now................

ok, next......

Aromatic Mills SUCKS. Their CS skills bite bigtime. I ordered from them over the winter and once they finally got around to shipping my order weeks later, they forgot part of it. (I ordered two containers of lye, and paid separate shipping for one container of it.) After bitching, I finally got the second container of lye several weeks after my original order, that took almost a month to get to me.

I wrote emails, called and left messages and they never returned either. I never heard from them until I emailed and told them that I would NEVER order from them, and would deter anyone from doing the same. Someone emailed me immediately about the owner being sick, and the fact that she was going through the orders for her and shipping things out. She apologized and offered me a gift certificate for the trouble, then they dropped off the face of the earth after I agreed to the GC. I have never heard back from them.

They rank right up there with Fragrance Oil Hell and the Summer Bee Meadow dude for me. Stay away from them, they totally suck.

Dang. wish I'd known this earlier. I'm waiting for a small order now too...

hey Darci,

Shall we have a contest to see who has to wait the longest?

so not funny but I need to laugh about something.

I needed all my foils for this weekend too.

Does anyone know where I can get foils at for my bath bombs?

Other than sugarland?

Mel! I'm NOT going to tell you "I Told You So" I just gave you my version of what happened, and have not heard back from her anymore!! Good luck on getting your order! A lesson well learned.. :highfive:

I ordered foils for the first VDay tart swap, well in advance to have them, and never got them in time. I was pissy since my tarts looked like shit without them. I get foils now through either Sysco foods, Sams Club, or Ben E. Keith for my tarts. The pop up foil sheets are awesome, you could probably even find them at Wally World if you could use the silver. I don't use colored ones so these work for me.

I ordered foils for the first VDay tart swap, well in advance to have them, and never got them in time. I was pissy since my tarts looked like shit without them. I get foils now through either Sysco foods, Sams Club, or Ben E. Keith for my tarts. The pop up foil sheets are awesome, you could probably even find them at Wally World if you could use the silver. I don't use colored ones so these work for me.

And Grump your tarts look awesome. I still can't bring myself to melt it...

haha Ma, I knew you would come on.

lesson learned.

Always listen to the Momma...

Sorry - I was gone @ the BC convention... :yay:

Got back and my package was waiting for me... BUUUUTTTT... It's only HALF of what I ordered. :shocked2: yeesh. figures.

I sent her another email notifying her of the problem.

after I had read this thread before I emailed her - didn't get a reply, but at least I got something in the mail... :rolleyes2

Darci,

Did you ever get your pkg from her?

I didn't. I'm filing with paypal right now.

I'm tired of no reply from her or product...