bath ice cream

klo

I searched and didn't see any post on this unless it's called something else. I had a customer ask me for this today, I make candles and only do fun kid soaps so I am not familiar with this. Can anyone tell me about it?

I know what your talking about Meridith, I've seen some using a bath bomb for the ice cream and cardboard for the cone. I thought I'd throw this idea out there too.

I do have a warning on mine for that very reason, being glass.

Yep, I bet she means bath bombs, as the other day at my son's baseball game one of the mom's was talking about a new store/boutique in our small town and she said she bought some "bath icecream" LOL

I knew right away what she was talking about since I had driven by there but it was closed, but I did peak in the windows and there they were big as life, a little bigger than a reg. scoop of icecream- BATH BOMBS- they were just in a huge glass jar.

I think they just look like icecream scoops so she called them that, cuz they weren't in any kind of "cone" or sundae dish or anything. LOL

Hmm now you got me thinking how I could make icecream soap scoops????