Couple questions about Peak's FOs

I haven't been making candles in a while but decided to get back into the swing of things... two questions though.

1) I had a sample of Peak's Cucumber Melon and I liked it so I ordered a larger size but it doesn't smell the same. Did they change it?

and

2) When did they stop putting the flip tops on the larger size FO bottles? I really miss them :(

The best way is always to call or email direct. But, I'd be happy to chime in on both of these questions since I'm in the typing mood.

1) The Cucumber Melon is unchanged and is the same formula that is was when it was originally introduced several years ago. The small bottles and the larger bottles are filled from the same drums, so there is no difference in the FO. When smelling directly from the neck of the 2-LB bottles, you may sometimes pick up spurious notes from the plastic bottle itself (even the empty 2-LB bottles have a slight odor to them). But, any such notes don't make it into the finished product.

2) When the flip tops were introduced, they were packaged separately from the shipping/sealing caps on the bottles. However, they often became buried in the peanuts. And some people didn't look for them before discarding the shipping boxes since the flip-tops themselves were not listed on the packing slips (no reason to hunt through the box if everything on the invoice is accounted for). We'll probably re-introduce them in the near future when we have a mechanism in place to automatically list them on the packing slips.

Cheers,

Alan