Lolly

That's so :cheesy2: & :cry2: at the same time. I would be crushed if anything happened to either of my girls, particularly the youngest one ... maybe 'cuz she still lives at home. Anyway .... lovely 'cane, Donita. I like how the "Y" is at a different angle ... loose, just like a kid would be.

How did you get that color blue?

Hey there Mtngrl.....haven't had a chance to catch up with you lately...thank for the compliment....I think the mother will like it knowing that a 6 year old had something to do with it. Van made a sand candle that same day and took it to his pre school teacher from last year today. She was so surprised and pleased that he remembered her with so much love. She was his Spanish teacher for two years and he loves her. He has learned how to make so many kinds of candles...he has grown up in my studio. He told me that he is ready to start selling them.....lol....the blue is just blue blocks...lots of blue with a speck of black. That makes electric blue......not navy. Donita