Different Lotion Bar Tubes?

Hi everyone,

I just made my first set of lotion bars with a kit I got from Brambleberry. Everything came out OK, but the only thing that I didn't really like was the tube...if you're not careful and don't stick your finger up the end of it and try to hold onto the little plastic part, the whole stick comes all the way out :cry2:

Is there anywhere to get a tub that the little plastic base doesn't fit through the top of the tube so that my future customers can push without fear?

TIA

Lotion tubes are a pain. Ive heard customers dont like the roll ups as much (mini deodorants) but I have those and will try and see when I start selling. I get them cheap and in whichever quantity wanted at Tammys with Essential bath and body. But even those Ive had trouble with as one shipment the caps wouldnt come off! She emailed me and said this was normal sometimes but you could tell that by the factory making they were a bit off. :mad: Never filled all of them and hope they don't cause problems. You wouldnt believe how ridiculous it was to try to get these things off!!

Ah the wonderful world of lotion bar containers...wonder if I'm the only one who dwells over them that badly??