My first time posting...

I am not sure if I did it right and now I know I didnt. I posted all my pictures in photobucket and was told to copy and paste the URL address but each picture has its own url address. What do I do? I have lots of different pictures I would like to post. Thanks

Jenn - NOT very computer smart...LOL

I am not sure if I did it right and now I know I didnt. I posted all my pictures in photobucket and was told to copy and paste the URL address but each picture has its own url address. What do I do? I have lots of different pictures I would like to post. Thanks

Jenn - NOT very computer smart...LOL

Here's how you do it (I'm using one of the URLs from your photobucket page as an example; hope you don't mind).

1. copy the url under the picture you want to display

2. Come to this board and make a new post

3. Press the button above that looks like a world with a link

4 Paste the URL in the box that comes up. The URL will appear in your post.

5. That's it! If you want the picture to appear here you have to adjust the size of your pictures because they are large. If you want I can tell you how to do that as well.

Here is an example: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/TwinCandle/100_1340.jpg

NO I totally dont mind at all. Wow, look there is my candle. Hopefully now I can post the rest. Thank you sooo much for everyone's help. I am a medical secretary so the computer work I do is boring transcription.

Jenn