First molds

Nicky

wooden drawer organizers from Target. They went clearance and I don' think you can get them any more. Some people use plastic ones (I haven't personally tried though)

If you have any scrap wood and some nails or wood glue you could make your own.

you can use pvc pipe for a round mold and get caps for the ends

muffin cups. This was years ago. I learned right quick that soap sticks to metal like nobody's business. Then I moved on to the stage where everything looked like a mold. The styrofoam that came packed around a new appliance? Molds (large ones). The top of my deodorant stick? Molds (small ones). Coffee cups that someone at work threw away? Molds waiting to happen. Finally I just found myself a nice wooden log mold on Ebay and the mold mania died down.

I used those rectangular pencil boxes as slab molds & they worked great! I think they held 1.5 pounds of soap and I lined them with wax paper cuz I wasn't ready to "splurge" on freezer paper LOL. Those pencil boxes/molds were on sale at my local CVS pharmacy for .20 a piece. Still use em from time to time when testing small batches to see if I've got naughty fo's or not.