I have a question about my purples turning green

I had the same problem about two months-three ago while trying to get 'Spring' florals made. The lilac....same thing.

What I did was to heat to 175, and add the dye, and stir gently, but three times longer than anything else I normally would do. Then, I added the FO at 140 instead of my usual temp, and did the same. It was more time-consuming, but in the end I was satisfied that the extra attention alleviated the problem I only had the problem with Lilac. It was almost as though the color was coming apart(?), but I had pinks showing up. Now, it certainly didn't look like that in the pot, nor when I poured. It was the next day when I noticed it.

I thought that maybe I hadn't blended it long enough.

Well, it worked for me. It was an odd thing to see.

...I'm sorry, I should have specified...I was using Orchid dye chips.

The purples too, yes you are right, I have seen the green. But same thing..I made sure that the chips were fully melted, dissolved, and well blended... even by putting them in a bit of wax and melting them apart from the batch. I think that is what happened with yours, they are not melting and blending fully.