Sweet Cakes in Candles?

lindsaycb

Does anyone have any experience with them in wax? I bought some Citron en Figue from Top awhile back and this stuff is drool worthy in bubble bars & scrubs. So I'm wondering if anyone knows how sweet cake scents perform in wax.

I have several of their scents I've been using for bath and body, so decided to try some in candles. I've used Secret Garden, White Tea and Ginger, Tahitian Petals, and several others I just can't remember right now. They all throw great! I love their stuff! :yay:

So far I've used two or three of my SC FOs in candles--I have tons of the 1 oz samples to choose from because I've been doing B&B for a while now. I've used Raspberry, Sandalwood Vanilla and Spruce Garland and they worked very well.

The one that comes to mind is Lavender & Herbs, which is too bad because I REALLY wanted that one to work. Also Stress Relief did not throw well, but the oil was old so that might have had something to do with it.