Stupid Pillar Wax Question

Nope isn't only your opinion Angela. I think the same thing!

I just cannot imagine a supplier telling me that I had to pay shipping AGAIN because they sent the wrong stuff. I sure wouldn't be ordering from them again, that's for sure.

I normally don't like to make a fuss...but after going home and seeing pounds of useless wax' date=' I called and am returning it for a refund. :yay: I will not use them again. Thank you for your help and advice.[/quote']

Good for you. I'm glad you're standing up for yourself. It wasn't your mistake and you shouldn't be penalized for it. I hope you're not paying to send it back.

No, they are sending me a return slip. When they receive it, I will get a refund. My boyfriend fusses at me all the time for things like this because I don't like to make a fuss, someone in shipping might have been having a bad day. I was second guessing myself on the wax I ordered, maybe this was a sign that I should have ordered another blend. LOL!