Peaks Strongest FOs?

Ginger

I've been using Peaks FOs exclusively for the past two years and am presently pouring about 30 of them. I've noticed a few new ones and would like some opinions on the strongest FO's you've found they carry (new & old).

I pour J223 and like (as do my customers) scents that will really knock you down and stomp on you when you walk in the room! :yay:

Would appreciate all input!

Thanks,

Ginger

The strongest one I have used is their mountain pine. I only lit one votive and could smell it thoughout the whole house. Other really strong scents I have tried include (though are not limited to): med fig, green tea, almond pastries, and lavender.

The strongest one I have used is their mountain pine. I only lit one votive and could smell it thoughout the whole house. Other really strong scents I have tried include (though are not limited to): med fig, green tea, almond pastries, and lavender.

Thanks for your input. I love the med fig and have it in my lineup now; have poured the lavender (which is probably the strongest I've ever poured!), but not a large call for it or the Mountain Pine around here. Wish I could find several others that strong!!!!! LOL Will check into the Green Tea and Almond Pastries. Thanks again.

Ginger