Cant they ship the correct items!

Im really POed right now...I order my 8oz square masons from a place in TX..well this is the 3rd time they have sent me the wrong lids...my package arrived Monday...I cheked for the lids and they were wrong..as usual..they are closed on Mondays so I called them Tuesday... they said they would send me out the right lids...and the person on the phone said...he would personally start checking my orders before they are shipped..

Well I didnt even look at the jars to see if they were right...So this morning at 5 am Im ready to pour candles...and I even have my wax melted..grab a box of the jars..and they are the wrong dam jars..they are reg jj...Im so pissed ...this is just BS.

So of course they arent open yet...so I emailed them a nasty gram and I am gong to call them when they open.

I dont understand how you can have so many wrong items shipped..Its costing them money..and me...now I have to put off pouring my soy candles again....first time was because they sent me the wrong lids..now i have to wait on the right dam jars!!!

They better overnight me some jars..

Anyone know of a great place to get 8oz square jars at a good price AND you get what you paid for???

Thanks for listening to me vent!

No one runs a business like you do(the owner) When a compnay grows a lot of problems come to exist. Un or undertrained employees, tired employees, employees don't give a crap,misinformation, mislabeled shelves, busy rush confusion. All those things happen in business. It is a fact of life. As long as they make it good, it should be ok. I would say the out of the companies I order from 10% have gotton every order right, and out of a 100 companies, thats not the best, but things happen. Checks and rechecks don't always work either.

thanks for your input barncat..

Yes I understand we ALL..dont ALWAYS do everything right..and I know we all make mistakes..but 3 times in a row?? Im just tired of waiting for them to send me the right items...after Ihave paid for them... I expect to get wht I paid for ina timely manner...thats all..I dont think thats asking too much..maybe they need to can some workers

I am all for giving people slack -- we ALL make mistakes. Shoot, I once accidentally sent a customer who ordered multiple of the same candle scent only ONE. Of course I apologized and made it right immediately.

BUT I agree with Kris ... three times in a row is excessive. Plus she got not only the wrong lids but ALSO the wrong jars. Something goofy going on there. I believe in making allowances for an occasional mistake, but when the problem is chronic, I find myself a new supplier. :wink2: