Who has a good body wash base?

I used BCN Aloe Body Wash. Love the feel, ingredients, etc. Just hate the fact that it thins badly when FO is added. I have tried Crothix and Salt to thicken but it did not yield the results I was looking for. HTH

I used BCN Aloe Body Wash. Love the feel, ingredients, etc. Just hate the fact that it thins badly when FO is added. I have tried Crothix and Salt to thicken but it did not yield the results I was looking for. HTH

Thanks for the input..thats what I am soooo afraid of!!!!

I used BCN Aloe Body Wash. Love the feel, ingredients, etc. Just hate the fact that it thins badly when FO is added. I have tried Crothix and Salt to thicken but it did not yield the results I was looking for.

Blink... Blink... Blink... (sigh)

(Mag stares warily at the gallon of BCN Aloe Body Wash that arrived today)

I like WSP's because its concentrated... you dont have to pay for the water or shipping of the water! One bottle makes alot! I havent had a problem with it being to thin but rather thick!

I agree about the amount of FO WSP base can take, but I love BCN Aloe Wash, but for the life of me can't seem to get it to stay nice and thick. some FOs thin it more than others. also, I have used the recommended usage and still thinning.

I use WSP right now, I like it but I want an all natual base, I just finished up the WSP base and am switching to Ponte Vedra's all natural liquid soap and shampoo base ( I am ordering a sample)

http://www.pvsoap.com/soapbases.asp

The WSP base is nice and thick and can take a good amount of FO before thinning out

HTH

Michelle

not sure of the answer to your question, but you can always call the supplier to see what the recommend. HTH

I use BCS aloe body wash and also find it thin, after adding FO.

Has anyone tried BCN's Suspending Shower Gel ? Do you think I could mix the Aloe & Suspending to thicken up the aloe, I have about 8 cases of the aloe left.

I use a pearlized aloe bath and body gel from a local supply store. The first time I put color and fragrance in the bottles, labeled them very nice and pretty patted myself on the back and went to bed.........woke up the next morning and screamed yes you got it WATERY. :sad2: The secret now I was told that there is an ingredient in the fragrance that breaks down the bath gel. So use only 1/4th teaspoon to 8 oz of gel. No more. But after I cursed everybottle as I poured them down the sink the lady at the supply store told me."Don't worry you didn't lose your product, don't pour it out just add more bath gel and it will thicken back up" Well was too late for me. Now I am terrified of the bath gel lol lol lol lol. That is my little 2 cents for what it is worth. Good Luck. Proceed with caution! :tiptoe:

I like WSP's because its concentrated... you dont have to pay for the water or shipping of the water! One bottle makes alot! I havent had a problem with it being to thin but rather thick!

I agree, this stuff seems to get THICKER and THICKER as I add the water, it's crazy thick!! :D LOL

Michi I finally settled on about 35/65 and its a good thickness and not watery with the FO. I just wish I could figure out a base to use that would keep the FO on the skin forever like that big store brands does! lol

Michi I finally settled on about 35/65 and its a good thickness and not watery with the FO. I just wish I could figure out a base to use that would keep the FO on the skin forever like that big store brands does! lol

It's called layering, body wash smells good when you use it but the scent does not last. Then you use a body spray, of the same scent, that keeps the scent going longer.

If you don't, offer more products Body Wash, Body Spray, Hand & Body Lotion etc. Sure you have to make more products, but you sell more too, so the customer gets the "Total Package" of scent.