You know your having a bad day when

This was not my day for holding onto candles. I'm trying to get 2 gift baskets done and made the candles last night. When I was pulling the 3x9 pillar out of the mold it just slide out and fell on the table on my glass thermometer and broke it and the mecurey ball was stuck in the candle. Ok so I'll redo that one. Well it did not stop there:sad2: as I was putting the small 3x3 matching candle in the bag to seal up I dropped that one on the floor and what do you know ruined:mad: so now I'm waiting for the the 3x9 to finish up already did second pour, but waiting for the small 3x3 now to do the second pour and have to deliver the 2 baskets in 1-1/2 hours. Can it get any worse?

The moral of the story is HANG ON TIGHT TO FINISHED CANDLES!!!!

LOL Fred. Well Reese I sort of had a day like that yesterday too. But I wasn't under the pressure you were! I dumped 4oz's of lotion all over my floor with FO and everything, what a mess. The I ruined a bunch of labels by spilling room spray on them. I actually decided to quit for the day after that. Somedays your the windshield and somedays your the bug...LOL

Having candles drop out too quick on ya sucks. I made some as bunco prizes back in December, and was finishing them up a couple of hours before the game, and there one of them went, right on the floor. Nice huge dent in it. I still had to give it since I had no other prize, but at least this was to a friend and she didn't care anyway. She was like, I'm just going to burn it anyway. Hope you got things delivered in time.