Tanning oil recipe??

Hello there,

i was wondering if anyone have a recipe for a natural tanning oil?I LOVE tanning, so i need an oil that's really gonna get me dark, i know that virgin coconut oil helps a lot, i tried it..but i need to add something to it so it can work even better, like an essential oil, or an herb...what do you think of carrot infused in coconut oil?

Thanks a lot,

Laura.

When I first started my business, I made a cocoa, kokum, coconut whip that I scented with coconut/banana and it was amazing. It was a little stiff when at room temp, but when I took it out in the sun with me it got nice and squishy (kinda like the old bain de solei (sp??))

Warning - make sure you tan easily with this, otherwise you will burn your buns off. It is really potent and really attracts the sun well. I recommend that you have a great base tan first (then you may still burn a little though, so don't sit out there too long)

PS - I love tanning too and don't know what I am going to do this year without my sun :(