Catalog or brochure type

hewells

I want to show my products off with fragrances and prices and such, for my regular products that I am carrying and the special order section that I want to offer, should I make two seperate brochures or should I make the regular brochure and make the special order like a catalog with spiral binding....any thoughts??

I think it would be much easier to just do one. Couldn't the special order be a different section? Or maybe a pamphlet type stuck inside the brochure?

It can be anything I want it to be...that is why I asked for thoughts on this. That is a great idea...now to ponder some more. Thanks for the input!

I'd do something like a trifold for the regular stuff, then a doublesided single piece that fits inside. Or something similar depending on how in depth you want it to be and how many products you've got.

That's how I include my pricing, so I don't have to change the main brochure when I change my pricing. Pricing on one side, order form on the other.