Q re: melt pool for 1945 users?

Is anyone getting funky melt pools with this wax? I am using the apothecary jars -- 10, 16 and 26 oz and my melt pools are burning across the candles leaving uneven melt pools on each side. Instead of a uniform circular melt pool that is even all the way around -- one side will have a very deep pool while the other side barely has an 1/4 inch.

With the 16 oz I am using 2 44-32s and the melt pool is going across the top and not going around the entire jar; and

With the 26 oz I am using 2 51z and the same thing the melt pool is going across the top with deep pools on one side -- I am eventually getting a full melt pool but is not the same depth all the way around.

Am I using the wrong wick sizes for these apothecary jars?

Is one of the flames larger than the other? This has happened to me before, where one wick may not be burning as hot as the other, especially if I trimmed the wick too short or if it's burned in a draft. Is it happening on every burn though?

Don't the 16 & 26 oz. have the same diameter? If so, why are you using different size wicks?