What to do with all these pieces of soaps

AnitaG

I save all mine and rebatch them. I sell those soaps to raise money for our local animal shelter. I call them "Little Treasures" and I do explain to people what they are, how they are made, etc. I don't list my ingredients since the soap has many different types of soap recipes in it but I do tell people that I can tell them what won't be in the soap and pretty much what is in it from my recipes. The money I raise goes into a fund to help pay the medical bills for animals that are found or brought in that are sick or injured. You could find a local charity and do the same. It provides the charity with some much needed donations and no matter how small the amount, every little bit helps. And, it gives you/your business a tax write-off and some positive advertising. It helps all those involved all the way around.

I save all mine and rebatch them. I sell those soaps to raise money for our local animal shelter. I call them "Little Treasures" and I do explain to people what they are, how they are made, etc. I don't list my ingredients since the soap has many different types of soap recipes in it but I do tell people that I can tell them what won't be in the soap and pretty much what is in it from my recipes. The money I raise goes into a fund to help pay the medical bills for animals that are found or brought in that are sick or injured. You could find a local charity and do the same. It provides the charity with some much needed donations and no matter how small the amount, every little bit helps. And, it gives you/your business a tax write-off and some positive advertising. It helps all those involved all the way around.

What a wonderful idea!

i've been saving all mine too. I've not done it yet, but i've seen on the board where people take them and add them to their soap recipe and make confettie soap. It looks really neat. If you search the B&B gallery you will probably find some pics. HTH!