Peak's Sweet Pea

gerbert

Love this Sweet Pea, it smells great and is strong OOB. However, I just poured a couple 8oz tumblers using 1oz FO per pound of Well-Flake (Wellington) Soy w/2% Beezwax and the cold throw is very faint. Has anybody else had good results with the cold throw of this FO or is it just the nature of this FO to be faint? Does curing ever increase cold throw, or is that done for hot throw? Please share your experiences with this one.

Thanks!

Gerbo

Sweet Pea is a light scent but I get a great throw with it in 4630 cold and hot. I don't do soy so that may be it. I use 1 oz pp but it does not overpower a room just makes it smell nice not like a cinnoman etc.... Hope that makes sense.

The other posters are right in that it really is a more delicate scent.

That being said, I'm getting a great hot & cold throw with this FO in CB-ADV at 6%.

Tangent: I'm pouring it in 10oz and 16oz cracker jars & still trying to get them wicked right- they're perfect until the last few inches....then SOOT CITY! blecch:sad2: