Peak's Ocean in GL 70/30 Blend

CandleCouture

I have it also and didn't see where it said that but I have to look again. I also don't quite see how using more than that, could have caused it to throw less. That is likely the recomended amount for a Parafin, however, I use a Soy/Parafin blend.

I can't imagine that I would smell absolutely nothing because I used 9% fragrance oil. That just doesn't quite make any sense.

All of their bottles say use between 1/2 - 1 oz per lb of wax. Except for their lavender which says to use 1/4 - 1/2 oz per lb of wax. I realize that the FO and wax have different recommended amounts. In such a situation I would find a usage amount which satisifes both the FO and wax recommended amounts. In my testing of their FOs I've found I often get a better throw at a lower FO amount than a higher one (e.g. 2/3 oz compared to 1 oz). It doesn't sound like it makes sense, but it's what I've noticed.

All of their bottles say use between 1/2 - 1 oz per lb of wax. Except for their lavender which says to use 1/4 - 1/2 oz per lb of wax. I realize that the FO and wax have different recommended amounts. In such a situation I would find a usage amount which satisifes both the FO and wax recommended amounts. In my testing of their FOs I've found I often get a better throw at a lower FO amount than a higher one (e.g. 2/3 oz compared to 1 oz). It doesn't sound like it makes sense, but it's what I've noticed.

I start off with 1ozpp then work my way down.