Color changing wax??

Okay, I've been using Ecosoya cb for a year, and just recentlly when burning the candles, the wax pool changes to a completely different color?? What am I doing wrong? I'm going to start using uv to keep my colors true-longer. BUT, I am kinda stumped on the mp turning different color after it resolidifies. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Second, on the uv, what uv brand does most of you use with soy? Does it matter?? BCN's is more than Peaks, is there a difference between the two?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Deronda

Are we talking like it turns green from a purple? :P Or is it more like an orange from a red? When I was working with dye, the MP would always solidify in a lighter color than it started, but that doesn't sound like what you are talking about.

Well, my tester are just the wax no color, just fo. And the mp turns a light brown/tan color. A Cucumber melon fo colored med green, after burn turned a odd tan/green color. And another tester I gave to a friend, colored a reddish color for spiced apple, she asked why it turned a different color?? I'm stumped.

This is totally normal = and this is why I love soy - its totally natural AND unpredictable - dont worry about it - its melted wax.. customers, users, dont care - really - I get more compliments on the fact that I dont use any color stabilizers or additives and it gives them more of a unique look - even while burning..

JMO

Heather