Looking for Exotic Fragrance Oils

CandleCouture

Good luck to you. I mentioned in my email to them that because they don't restock their items in a timely manner that I have lost business because I cannot make my products that have sold very well for me in the past. To continue to do business with them would not be in my best interest, because I would never be able to depend on them to keep certain items in stock.

I think it's unacceptable to have items being out of stock for 4-6 months. I cannot remember exactly how long it's been, but it's been a very long time and they still haven't gotten the oils in. If you notice on their website, they state that they have "volunteer" techs to help you with any problems you may have. What that really tells you is not to expect any help if there are no volunteers to man the phones that day. What the hell kind of operation runs things this way and still remains in business???

Hey CandleCouture: I just came from the Tradewinds website and they restocked all of their out of stock items...FINALLY...except for one...the one I wanted the most "Mandarin Bamboo". Maybe my email worked...or maybe your phone call did. If you called, how did you make out?

CandleCouture: Now that really sucks. It's too bad you can't get the scents that you wanted. Guess I'll have to forget about doing business with them for sure now too. What will I do without my Mandarin Bamboo and Herbal Ecstasy? They are my absolute favorites of all time. :sad2:

Tonyalkay: If they could dupe my two favorite FO's, I'd be happy to do business with Green Leaf. Not that I have anything against them, I've heard some very good reviews about them, but I really want those FO's and no one else has them that I know of.