Does Peaks send an email comfirmation for orders off their site?

Janette

I get an email immediately after I submit my order. It is an automated response to let you know they have received your order. Then when they ship your order, you get another automated response, this time from the UPS side, giving you the tracking number.

before you do that, check your email to see if it may have gotten sent to the spam folder. If its your first time ordering, sometimes the emails get filtered to the spam folder..... just a thought

Thanks!!!! I found all sorts of things in my spam folder, including my reply from Peaks. I honestly have never even looked in there before.

Cheers

Janette

I had the same issue with candlescience.com last week. I never received an e-mail confirmation, so I e-mailed them. They said the order was placed, and a confirmation was sent out. With so much spam these days, I guess lots of legitimate e-mails get lost.

Yay! Glad you figured the problem out! I forget to check my spam file too sometimes. LOL

And just an FYI ... be prepared for blinding speed in your order going out. LOL I placed an order that was shipped the same day. Got my goodies 2 days later. I'm thinking Speedy Gonzalez must pick and pack their orders. :cool2: