a few testing results

I tested 4630 and JS 123 with peaks sugar cookie F/O boy that smells good. I used a walmart jar that has soft square edges, same size wick 28 LX cause I didn't know where to start. The JS123 has deeper color, burns hotter or had a bigger melt pool then the 4630. They both smell awesome. I like the idea of having a full melt pool with the 123, but will have to wick up for the 4630. Can't say that either of them had the best scent throw. They both smelled awesome.

Then I did Mc's soy and Eco Soya 135, they both say 100% soy so not to sure about the difference in the wax. For these I used a 8 oz. jellie jar same wick which was a 51 cotton core. The 135 burned faster or hotter in 3 hrs. with a melt pool to deep, the MC soy was still having hang up on the sides with maybe a 1/4 inch deep. Well any way I was shocked that they both burned totally different. I mean like way different since they both say 100% soy. It must be the "other fillers" and such that make the difference. So I guess I will take the 2 soy candles with me to work and wick the 135 down and burn at work today. As far as the scent throw, I can honestly say I have no clue which one I liked better or had the most throw.

I'm not trying to give bad vibes on the different waxes, but was trying to get a wax that I could order that was closer to me, cause I just hate the thought of giving UPS all my hard earned money for shipping. I have used MC's soy for over a yr. and have never tried anything else. But the shipping is killing me. So what did I learn, my house smelled pretty dang wonderful.

I have to say the I liked the 135 and JS123 but have some JS 50/50 on the way. So if any of you have thoughts or help with the wicking or anything else please let me know. Thanks Christi

I've been testing JS 50/50 for several weeks and having a difficult time wicking (excessive smoking with ECO and RDD). I'm going to be testing LX and Low Zinc wicks next.

Let me know how the wicking goes for you.

Well any way I was shocked that they both burned totally different. I mean like way different since they both say 100% soy.

Every container blend works differently because each has its own unique formula. There are multiple ingredients involved. In the case of "100% soy" waxes, all those ingredients are ideally derived from the soy plant. Otherwise there might be other plants involved.

BTW, CB-135 is not one of those 100% soy products.