Has anyone?

I just wanted to know if anyone has tried MC's pillar blend? And how they like it. I love how simple it is to use. I love the cold throw. A little skeptical about the hot throw though. I use a strong scent like Amaretto and Moonlight Path that are strong unlit across the room.

Does soy pillar blend have as good as cold throw as this blend or a better hot throw? I love its simplicity but what good is putting scent in a candle if you cannot smell the scent when it is burning?

I really liked MC's pillar blend- only tried a couple pounds though... used pumpkin spice and orange clove from MC and both gave good hot and cold throw. Recently tried Ecosoya PB and found it kinda hard to work with... required multiple pours and was more brittle than MC's blend- hot and cold throw were about the same. HTH- Bethany Rainbow

I have not tried the MC pillar blend, so I cannot compare. However, the KY143 is a GREAT pillar blend. I have been testing and selling this blend for almost a year now, and have had great results. The cold and hot throw are AWESOME. I can get up to a 5 hour burn too without spillage, or blowout.

http://www.kycandlewaxsupply.com/paraffin.htm

Scroll all the way to the bottom. They are located in Kentucky.

Hope this helps! Have a blessed Easter.