leaning wick

a lot of my candle wicks go to the side when burning, I'm new and I can't figure out why this is happening. I make sure the wick is centered, but as they burn they lean to one side, what is my problem?

A zinc core wick with a 20mm sustainer tab should stay fairly upright under normal conditions. How deep is your melt pool, and how fast do you get a full melt pool? How wide is the container? What type of wax are you using? A soft container wax?

Sometimes my container wicks get just a bit off during burning, but I just set them right with a little touch of my wick dipper and they get back to the business of burning in the center. :)

Do you mean that the whole wick actually moves in the wax, to an off-center position, or do you mean that the burning wick curls to one side?

If the first, I would guess that you're not securing them properly to the glass, and if the second, then I know that the HTPs and CDs are supposed to curl to one side as it burns. Don't know about the Zs, but I don't think they do.

I'm making Mason jar candles and bought some glue dots to secure the wicks. The minute I pour the wax it slides all over the place. Does anyone have the ultimate method for keeping the wicks in place? Do I need a glue gun? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!