Who has the BEST yankee dup for ?

Christmas Cookies? I've had several requests lately for bakery scents which up to now I had not been carrying...Yankee Christmas Cookies is at the top of my list to get next (I already ordered Birthday cake from KY, and Creme Brulee from BCN). Since this is new territory for me I thought I'd ask all of you for some suppliers. I've never smelled Christmas Cookies before. I'm new to this board and I'm a HAPPY :bliss: :bliss: camper reading all the posts (although it will take awhile)!!!

Beverly

This is the only Yankme in my house, purchased long before I started making candles and realized that their candles are not worth the insane $$$... I love this scent! I have one sample from JS that smells dead on OOB, but I haven't put it in wax yet... HTH,

This is the only Yankme in my house, purchased long before I started making candles and realized that their candles are not worth the insane $$$... I love this scent! I have one sample from JS that smells dead on OOB, but I haven't put it in wax yet... HTH,

JS is the bomb!!! This is my favorite cookie scent.